Sorry for the delay in posts -- we haven't been doing much newsworthy...
.jpg) |
| Carl had wanted to get the front and back decks of our park model power washed -- and on Monday the weather and his back cooperated for him to be able to get that done... |
.jpg) |
| He did a terrific job and it looks great now! |
.jpg) |
| I was out in the back yard and noticed that the weeds were doing *quite* well -- I started pulling them (the pile in the left foreground are what I already pulled)... |
.jpg) |
| ... after getting the most of them pulled. |
.jpg) |
| I finished up with spraying some of the ones I couldn't get pulled -- some of the weeds would just break off when I tried to pull them, so I decided they would be better handled with weed killer. |
We've gotten a rain shower over night a couple of times, and the weeds seem to sprout from nothing when that occurs. But the dampness in the ground also makes them easier to pull.
No comments:
Post a Comment