Saturday, November 7, 2020

In case you ever need to jump out of a plane without a parachute...

While working on a project a couple weeks ago, a friend was dealing with an extension cord that was caught up on other things as he was trying to pull it out. He commented, "I hope if I ever have to jump out of an airplane without a parachute that I can grab an extension cord on my way out -- I can count on it getting hung up on something and keeping me from falling!"

We were dealing with unplugging an extension cord that we had used to plug in Miss Doozie on the farm, and, sure enough, when we unplugged it, it got caught up on other things as we pulled it out, reminding us of the friend's comment. So... you might want to carry an extension cord along on your next flight, just in case you have to jump out without a parachute!

No comments:

Post a Comment