Monday, February 19, 2024

Mardi Gras Party

After the Swing Band concert on Monday night, there was a Mardi Gras Party and dinner hosted by the Solos on Tuesday.

We had the option of purchasing a food ticket for a meal of either summer sausage roll with chips, a pickle, and dessert, or a bowl of Jambalaya (Andouille sausage, chicken, shrimp, rice) and dessert. I'm not a fan of Cajun food, but Carl is, so he got Jambalaya and I brought a sandwich for my supper!

The ballroom was all decorated for Mardi Gras.

We found a table with two of our neighbors and two of our line dance friends.

The band had lots of residents out on the dance floor.

The event was well attended!

Folks in Mardi Gras attire came out for a group picture...

I didn't exactly have Mardi Gras attire, but I was wearing a purple top which seemed to qualify!

Monday - Swing Band. 

Tuesday - Mardi Gras...

What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment