Monday, March 8, 2021

Surgery all done!

Carl's surgery is all completed (sorry for the late report, I did not take my computer to the hospital and wasn't sure I could do a blog update from my phone). Dr Lingeman says the surgery was successful -- Carl is spending the night in the hospital (that was expected). I was not allowed to stay with him overnight, though I could be with him right up until they took him to the operating room, and then could be with him in his hospital room after the surgery and recovery was complete. Carl was able to eat a good dinner and is drinking lots of water.

Dr Lingeman will see Carl again in the morning and expects that he will be discharged by late morning.

Thank you so much for your prayers - we both appreciated them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment