Monday, November 28, 2022

Duracell and Mocha

Blog readers over the past couple of years may remember bottle babies Duracell and Mocha... Mocha was born when we were here on the farm in the spring of 2020 (May 2, 2020); Duracell had been born a few months previous to that.

I had been wanting to get a picture of how big they have gotten, so I walked over to the gate where we had fed them 2.5 years ago to get some pictures...

Duracell

Mocha

I noticed that Duracell was chewing her cud, and I remembered that grand-nephew Evan had requested more cow and chicken videos last year and that I have not posted *any*, so I decided to video her chewing her cud... and got a little more than I bargained for...




In case that video does not play, this is the link directly to YouTube: https://youtu.be/dDYRXHToEz0

No comments:

Post a Comment