Thursday, May 11, 2023

New photo feature

I thought I had already posted this... but it is still in my drafts, so maybe I did not!

Back in March while we were at Forest Lakes in North Carolina, we stopped by to see Allen and Donna Sue one more time as we were both leaving the next day. Earlier in the day, both Carl's and my phones updated, and one of the new features we got was a photo feature that would allow us to remove things from pictures that we took on the phone.

Carl was demonstrating the new feature - so he took a picture of this campsite across the road from their site -- notice that it has the utility box for the site...

... he marked the utility box and the photo processing program took it out... but left its shadow!

Another example - a picture of me sitting with Donna and Allen with one of our eBikes in the corner of the picture...

... same picture with the eBike removed by the photo processing!

Fun things to do with technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment