Monday, April 18, 2022

Pictures from Sunday

A couple of pictures from Sunday...

We had a quiet day... both of us have recently gotten new phones (replacing our Pixel XLs (version 1) with Pixel 5As). I got mine a couple of weeks earlier than Carl so have pretty much gotten everything working on mine. He is still working through logging into all the apps that transferred over from his old phone to make sure they have ids and passwords working.

Here he is working through his applications...

I have re-found applications that I haven't used in a while -- one of them is SuperPhoto....

I started by taking a picture of Miss Kitty on her Carl's chair...

Then I applied various filters to the picture -- I don't recall exactly which filters I used -- there are a lot of other ones available, but I like how these came out...

I think this is to make a photo look like a painting

black and white

I think this was called "impressionist".

More pictures than you want to see of a cat! She isn't very photogenic... so the filters make her coloring look more interesting!

We are planning to head out on Monday toward Paicines, California, near Hollister. Longish drive for us, but we're working our way north!

No comments:

Post a Comment