Friday, July 22, 2022

Around and about Chehalis

We drove into Chehalis on Thursday to get groceries and pick up our Amazon order. 

We have been using Amazon Lockers to get our orders recently - I had it sent to one in Chehalis. I've written on this blog before about getting our orders at Amazon Lockers, but I don't think I have included a picture of one...

The address was at M&K Town Store, which was right on the main street in old town Chehalis.

This particular set of lockers was inside the store. Many of them are outside convenience stores or at gas stations. It was an "eclectic" store, as possibly could be surmised by the stuffed bear there near the lockers.

Later in the day, we went out for a walk at the campground... they have a number of trails that go out into the woods around the areas where the camp sites are located. (Carl is in the picture just beyond the tree over the path.) At the beginning, the trail was broad and inviting...

 ... but it got rather narrow and overgrown, and then I saw a snake on the slip across the path in front of me, which was enough to send me back to walking on the campground roads!

Our campsite with the dirty Jeep in front of Gracie. We are in a pullthru and it has a nice mix of sun and shade. It faces north so we have shade on our "patio" side from Gracie in the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment