Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Some updates

I had needed to have my hair trimmed/cut for a while (I think the last time I had it cut was November, 2019), so when we got to Mesa, I looked up a GroupOn and scheduled to get it cut on Monday.

It won't ever look like this again (*I* won't be able to make it look like this) - but it had nice soft curls the way that she styled it -- the hairdresser called them "Beachy Curls".

On Monday afternoon, since we had talked to Chris at Commonwealth RV and knew that Miss Doozie was sold, we drove out to overnight the signed title to him.

Along Main Street, we saw the light rail train.

This is evidently part of the Valley Metro rail system (https://www.valleymetro.org/maps-schedules/system-map) - the rail doesn't cover a lot of the valley, but with the buses there seems to be pretty good coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment