Thursday, July 27, 2023

Another Harvest Host - Cartwright Springs Brewery

When I was planning our trip across Ontario, I wanted to route our trip to visit another IBM co-worker who now lives in "cottage country" north of Toronto. I looked for a place to stay and found Cartwright Springs Brewery -- I thought I needed to visit there in honor of Dwayne (whose name was Cartwright, as was mine before Carl and I married!).

One of the other RV Harvest Host visitors and André, our host.

Some of the cooking facilities for making deep fried foods (on the left), smoker for pulled pork (in the middle), and pizza oven (on the right).

Gracie in her spot at Cartwright Springs Brewery

Another view of Gracie in her spot

Front of the building

Sign on the front

Looking in to the property from the road in front (it seemed a bit tight to us, but we managed to get in!).

A social area up above where Gracie was parked -- there was a firepit where we enjoyed a fire with other Harvest Hosts guests in the evening.

André at the bar inside the building

We had a nice stay and it was a good stop about halfway from our Harvest Host stop in Quebec and on the way to my friend in cottage-country north of Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment